sexta-feira, 26 de março de 2010

Today Afternoon, por Orpheus

Like every single day
For every single touch
I ask you to get away
Leave me alone now with my thoughts
For so many years I've seen my tears
And even though I'm way too locked

You and me, just like a seed
Me and you, I cannot prove
You and I, that's why I tried
My sweet, we both,I feel your loathe

Tried so hard, still way too far
But close I watch your little heart
Seen no more mean in words I throw
See no more action I could show
Still feel your smell, you getting back?
My words are feel, and in a lack

Was never in.

Don't get so sad
Will I get worse than you
But I'll say something new
Why I feel like a king

Well, I used to be bad
Now I've changed all my rules
A new world for me, too
Got you under my skin.

-

por Orpheus

Nenhum comentário: