quinta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2010

I don't want you crying
I don't want your eyes to look down
I don't want your heart to be broke
I don't want bad things from your mouth

I don't want you wheeping
Like an unprotected land
I don't want you sinking
I don't want to end just like them

I don't need a guitar hero sad life
And I don't want to let my darling down
I don't need a drunk bum face in mirror
I don't need another small town

I don't want your heart to get cold
And your hands to look for misery
I don't want your soul to grow "old"
And your lips leave mine for some drink

I want to light our way
You like my shining star
Your happiness to grow everyday
I gotta take you far

I need your smile to grow
And you always so fine
Your joy so much that flows
You sing and dance, and jump

What I want for you
Is the purest heart
The purest things
The purest love
The purest life
The purest of me
The purest of us.


-

por Orpheus.

Nenhum comentário: