quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009

I won't try to bring you down about my suicide
Got no need to bring you out about my big surprise
I won't try to pull you down about my love of life
If you promise not to sing about the reasons why

In the darkness for a second
I am sure I see them smiling then
I feel them calling me
Yeah they are calling me...

I am calling you at midnight
Feeling alright...can I tell you then?
On the line no sound but my words

Must be night birds on the wire again
In the silence for a second
I am sure I hear them laughing then
I feel them calling me

"We know"
They said
"In letting go
Of fear and dread
And all you know

You'll lose the need of certainty
And make-believe eternity
To find the true reality
In beautiful infinity...."
Yeah they are calling me...

-

Reasons Why - The Cure